- Ambulances Odier – Switzerland
- Geneva Airport – Switzerland
- B+G – Switzerland
- BJ Office & Coffee – Switzerland
- Caladair International – France
- Capital International – Geneva & London
- Celgene – UK & Switzerland
- Danone Nutricia – at global level
- Dentsply Sirona – Switzerland
- Eden Springs International – at global level
- GAVI – Switzerland
- IMD – Switzerland
- International Olympic Committee – Switzerland
- HES Lausanne – Switzerland
- JT International – at global level
- Johnson & Johnson – Switzerland
- LCB Food Safety – France
- Louis Dreyfus Company – at global level
- Michael Page – Switzerland
- Merck Serono – Switzerland
- Nespresso CH – via Nexum – Lausanne
- PricewaterhouseCoopers – Europe
- Procter & Gamble – Geneva
- Spotme – Europe
- State of Geneva – Geneva
- United Nations (UNECE, UNHCR,UNOCHA,UNOG)
Annick Zinck, 43, French, studied Business and Administration in France, passed the CPA in the US in 2001, the PMP in 2007 and “Insights” accreditation in 2005. She completed a Master of Science in “Coaching & Consulting for Change” with HEC Paris & Oxford Saïd Business School in 2011 and an international executive program on “The Art & Practice of Leadership Development” in Harvard in 2012.
Annick started her career 19 years ago with PricewaterhouseCoopers first as an auditor, then as a consultant leading international transformation programs in the finance function across Europe. After 8 years with PwC, she set up her own company to focus on the people aspect of change. Since then, she has been delivering learning programs at all levels of the organizations in various industries.
Depending on her client’s needs & systems, Annick takes different hats: Management consultant, Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Court jester !
In parallel to the corporate world, Annick has been developing as a performing artist in various workshops with Jango Edwards, Alain Gautré, Alexandre Bordier, Guerassim Dichliev (former assistant of Marcel Marceau) and Kevin Crawford (Roy Hart Theatre company). She created a clown character called “Margret de la Couette”, who acts as contemporary court jester in various contexts.
RESEARCH & INNOVATION
In her quest to explore new ways of learning, Annick has been performing action research on the art of leadership development since 2010. Two innovative programs resulted from this:
– Sail & Lead (PDF)
– Leadership Lab (PDF)
Creative, yet pragmatic and results driven, Annick brings a combination of people skills and business acumen. She likes to share knowledge and promote discovery of self and other’s in action.